Free Public Beta 19 of Brazil r/s 2.0 for Rhino is now available to download. Many bug fixes and these new features:
- Bump support for Brazil decals.
- Significant speed improvements rendering glass.
- Material UI terminology simplified (Cs->Diffuse, Kr->Reflect Mult, Ka->Ambient Mult etc)
- Added support for display update optimization during script execution.
- Added highlight gain controls to Chrome and Glass materials.
- Holding down SHIFT when dragging a tangent on a curve graph now snaps the tangent to 45 degree positions.
Source: Rhino3D Blog