Penguin 2.0 SR1 Release Candidate 1 is now available for download. Check out the changes.
This is pre-release software. If you are not comfortable running pre-release software, please do not download this build.This release candidate has been tested by our internal testing staff and is believed to be stable, reliable, and suitable for use in production.
As with all release candidates, however, there may be problems that we didn’t uncover in our own testing. We expect several thousand people to download and test this Service Release and report any problems they have.When we are satisfied that there are no major problems with this release, we’ll release the Service Release officially.Please report any crashes you experience using the McNeel Error Reporting dialog box that will appear.
Amongst other changes and improvements in this build:
– Custom render relation bug fixed.
– Edge colour swatch didn’t refresh when changed, fixed.
– AutoCAD camera placement related bug fixed.
– Cancel render bug fixed.
– Vectorial output memory crash bug fixed.
– Edge detection algorithm improved.
– Minor interface improvements.