You can download here:
> New commands:
> New features:
– Object 3D generation is now much faster.
– Custom grips for wall objects. Now it is easier to extend walls ends and height.
– Wall height can be by style.
– Wall top extension to surface. It is associative until original surface is delete.
> Fixed bugs:
– Buttresses were not correctly calculated in walls with a small angle.
– Fixed a crashbug when creating walls from NURB curves.
– VA_SlabAdd and VA_SlabSubtract work now with curves that are not in the slab plane.
– Column size was not copied when duplicating columns.
– Doors and windows cannot be inserted into hidden walls.
– Fixed a crashbug when trying to close Rhino when some objects VisualARQ were still
– Walls with a NURB path are now drawn with a more correct precission.
– Control points use the correct color, as specified in Rhino options.
– Fixed a save bug that may produce 3DM with VisualARQ data corrupted.
– Some snaps weren’t working for VisualARQ objects.
– Fixed VisualARQ objects picking.
– Rhino 4.0 SR1 (or higher) is now required.
– Expire date is now May 31, 2008. Source: visualarq.com/new.htm